This post is sponsored by LACTAID®
Oftentimes, because other activities take precedence, grocery shopping becomes a dreaded chore, if not a burdensome task, better forgotten altogether.
I get it. Why hold yourself to a taxing healthy standard when there are plenty of other "tastier" and time-efficient options out there?
Well, we're all in this together, and I want to help you, my client, commit to a healthy lifestyle.
Without further ado, here's a "Healthy Hustle"-approved grocery list you can pull up when you're shopping for your week's worth of nomz OR when you're out at dinner trying to choose the healthiest option on the menu.
No More Excuses!
PRO TIP: Load up on your veggies!
All natural almond butter
Chia or flax seeds
Milk (LACTAID® Milk is my fav - it’s 100% real dairy, minus the lactose, so it’s even great for people with dairy sensitivities)
PRO TIP: Use cheese sparingly!
Extra lean chicken breast
Extra lean ground turkey
Extra lean beef
GRAINS (GOOD CARBS)
Brown Rice Pasta
1. Eat your food raw, steamed, grilled, or baked
2. Fill half of your plate up with fruits and vegetables
3. Drink at least 8oz of water every hour
4. Plan and prepare your meals ahead of time
5. Keep a smile on your face and make at least one person smile before you go to bed!
Now that you have the ingredients, it's time to get cooking!